USB Video Conferencing Cameras
Showing all 2 results
- Built-in VISCA, PELCO P/D
- It can support 3G-SDI / HDMI / HD-VLC/ YPbPr / CVBS & HD Simultaneous video output
- Support RS485 / RS232 (Loop) & Remote Controller to communication & control Camera.
- Ultra-quiet pan/tilt design, horizontal ±178 degrees, vertical -30°~+90° rotation. All-aluminum compact structure design, imported high precision Stepper motor drive, accuracy 0.01°
- TCP/IP, HTTP, DDNS, UDP, RTSP, RTMP, SMTP, UPnP, SNMP, FTP(Optional)
- Support USB2.0 Port Local Storage & recording & One-clicked to starting
- Easy to enter Menu & setting, The camera with self-developing Desk GUI Interface for Video Previews & changed the setting
- The camera with advanced video image processing technology & full HD 1/2.8″ CMOS Sensor, 20X Optical Zoom, Max resolution up to 1080P@60fps
- The Camera memu can easy to setting & changed the 2D/3D Noised reduce according to difference sence
- The Camera video output format can available for 1080P60/50/30/25,1080I60/50fps/30/25; 720P/60/50 to meet different Video Conferencing Software & Terminal demand
- The image can support Mirror & Flip, it can support Ceiling / Wall Mount / Tripod / Desk etc. Installation
- 1/2.8 inch high quality CMOS sensor, can reach maximum 1920 x 1080 resolutions and output frame rate up to 60fps.
- The camera with advanced video image processing technology & full HD 1/2.8″ CMOS Sensor, 20X Optical Zoom, Max resolution up to 3840*2160 P@30fps.
- High SNR of CMOS sensor, combined with 2D and 3D noise reduction algorithm, effectively reduces the noise, even
- Support to output High-definiton HDMI, 3G-SDI and high-definiton wired LAN. And could simultaneously output three ways video with.
- Using high-precision stepping motor and advance motor driven chip to make sure it rotates stably under different speed and without any noise and howling.
- Can remote control camera by using RS232, RS485 or internet. Support VISCA, PELCO-D and PELCO-P protocol.
- Support the function with only freezing preset images when transferring presets, which could shield the image during transferring.
- Support as many as 255 presets. (Remote control can only set 9 presets.)
- Education recorded, Remote conference, Remote medical treatment, Remote training, Trial system, Command system, Webcast, etc.
- Support ONVIF, GB/T28181, RTSP, RTMP protocol, and also can be extended according to users’ requirement.